Thursday 27 August 2009

Pokemon


This Is Pokemon, Ash Ketchum Embarks On An Amazing Journey Filled With Friendship, Danger, Excitement And Trust With His Pokemon Friends To Become A Pokemon Master! Oh Yes, A Pokemon Master.

When I Was Younger I Was A Huge Fan Of Pokemon, Whether It Was Collecting The Cards, Watching The Series Or Playing The Popular Gameboy Game. I Was A PokeManiac (Official Word).

I Wanted To Look At This Because Of The Animation, Aswell As This I Was Looking A Yu-Gi-Oh And How That Animation Series Works. They Have Zoom In On Stills, Black And White Sketchy Drawings, Stopframe Animation, Animation When The Whole Picture Is Still But The Mouth Is Moving When Characters Are Talking, They Are Clever With Their Drawings And Expressing Characters Emotions Especially In the Face.

The Game Boy Game Was Very Well Made, Very Simple As It Had To Be But Addictive Yet Frustrating Like A Good Game Should Be. Ive Tried To Find An Example To Put In My Blog But Theres Nothing That Expresses The Game For What It Was.

Pokemon Was/Is Huge, Cards, Games, T.V Series, They Had Entire Media Covered, I Think That Was Partly Behind Its Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment